Fine-tuning with perfection
VIABLUE™ ROCKET cable lifters protect cables from resonance and vibration. In addition to a neat and visually appealing cable routing, the formation of capacitance between the cable and the floor can be avoided.
- Solid aluminum body
- Surface finish with scratch-resistant coating
- Optimal stability due to high weight
- Innovative VIABLUE™ softpads provide non-slip connections to all floors
- VIABLUE™ soft rings for a flexible and vibration-reduced cable mounting
An ideal addition to any system
- For a decoupling of the cable from the floor
- To reduce vibrations within the cable
- To avoid the formation of capacitance between cable and floor
Multiple options to mount cables
- UFO DOME: 1 cable with max. Ø 30 mm | 1.2 inch
- ROCKET: 2 cables with max. Ø 20 mm | 0.8 inch
- ROCKET XL: 2 cables with max. Ø 30 mm | 1.2 inch
VIABLUE™ cable lifters reduce
- Distortion and noise
- Coupling capacitance in cables
- Effects due to electric interference fields from floors and walls
Easy to install and position
VIABLUE™ cable lifters are placed directly underneath cables.
The cable lifters ROCKET and ROCKET XL allow an installation of cables on 2 levels.
Using the enclosed soft rings, cables can also be firmly fixed in the center.
4 pcs set ROCKET includes:
- 4 cable lifters ROCKET
- 4 pre-installed VIABLUE™ Softpads: Ø 50 mm, height 11 mm | Ø 2.0 inch, height 0.4 inch
- 10 VIABLUE™ Softrings