Four shields «Quattro Silver“
- •2 silvered spiral shields
- •2 ALU-PET foil shields
Customized with VIABLUE™ T6s RCA connectors
- •24 carat real gold-plated
- •For an optimal contact pressure
- •2 individual NF-S1 cables with VIABLUE™ Cobra braided cable sleeve
- •Separation of the left and right channel
- •VIABLUE™ ferrite filter 9 – for an interference free transmission
OFC means oxygen-free copper
and is an electrolytically refined copper
used for its high conductivity with a
maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
VIABLUE™ Ferrite Filter
a ferrite core, built in a metal shell
suppresses the amount of high frequency
electromagnetic interference (EMI) noise
found in electronic circuits.
provide an intelligent and precise cable
routing. They stabilize single strands
and thus prevent cables from
damages near cable outlets.